Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank You

Yesterday was my 18th birthday! Normally I despise a holiday birthday. However this year, I got not one but TWO birthday surprises: lunch and dinner. Which makes me a very lucky and appreciative girl. Thank you Avery <3

We ate lots of Italian food with my twenty favorite people. Pretty much a perfect night. I love my people.

And of course what day is complete without blog photographfying?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[sweater dress/shirt/thing birthday gift from sister from France!, headband diy, leggings Target, shoes Nine West]

12 comments:

JEYQ said...

HAPPY BELATED!
sounds like you had a blast =]
Happy Holidays!

--Jey

♥ fashion chalet said...

Happy 18th! x

I hope your day was as glorious as your outfits, dear. :)

Happy hOlidays and since I adore the Nutcracker, I thought it perfect for the blog today. :) Glad you're a fan of the track as well. x

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was magical. And yet more stunning photographs from you!

x x x

♥ fashion chalet said...

What kind of ice cream did you get? I love chocolate ice cream cones. :)

Now I really can't wait to watch Weeds, j'adore Zooey! ♥ and MK.

Thanks for the comments, sweetie. This puppy is going to be so spoiled haha she's like a daughter to me. :)

xx

Krystal said...

amazing shots girlie! fierce xo

avery said...

hi qt

Jeffo said...

Blog photographying? Are you sure you don't mean...

BLOGTOGRAPHY?

meliindaa. said...

happy belated birthdayy
i just discovered your blog, i really like it! youre so pretty!

yiqin; said...

Happy 18th!!!! :) The outfit is amazing. Happy New Year too!

Ashleigh said...

Happy belated! you always look so sweet..love all your pics

TheMinx said...

Happy (belated) birthday! You looked lovely :)

ZORI said...

Happy Birthday
Gorgeous outfit,the headband is so beautiful.I am reading your blog for the first time but I really like it.
Check mine if you are interested.

XOXO

gossip-style.blogspot.com