Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cause You're Hot Then You're Cold

What. The. Hell.

Just looked at the 10 day weather forecast. It's going to be in the 80s. Lower lip is definitely trembling. Sigh.

This bipolar weather is actually quite fitting with my mood. Yay for parallels?

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt: yoinked (legal stealing!) from my mother, I'm pretty sure she made it cause it's super uneven on both sides. So comfortable. Yay for the one piece of clothing of my mother's that I would actually wear.
thick knit tights: totally forgot. Super comfy.
jacket: thrifted. I absolutely love the cut of the jacket. The huge collars button down and stay put!
shoes: isaac mizrahi

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I actually kind of like weather like that because sticking to one isn't that fun.

And I love your photos.

Jenny H. said...

your outfit is sooo cute.
i love your blog!

wanna trade links?

Mimi said...

The whole outfit is very sweet but in a way cool.I love everything from the red shirt,to the booties and the jacket.

♥ fashion chalet said...

You are so sweet. Thank you for the warm comments and compliments in my blog, doll. FIERCE in red, I'm loving it!


xo/ fashion chalet

geri said...

these shots are amazing!