Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Got Me Tripping, Stumbling, Flipping, Fumbling, Clumsy Cause I'm Falling In Love

When I was little, I used to run around the house and it was not uncommon to see me run into tabletops and injure myself. This was not just an awkward phase thing that just sort of melts away as time passes. No, it is still very much with me. It's not like I don't look where I'm going.. I just sort of end up banging into things. My legs are usually the main victims. It's kind of embarassing to wear miniskirts not because of the obvious reason, but because my legs are usually covered in dark bruises. It's alright though, my SBM usually takes most of the heat of being accused of being abusive.
I like to think that this all has a deeper meaning, perhaps that I have grown stronger and created a tough outer shell from all of these injuries. But no, it just means that my telomers are shorter because my DNA has had to replicate more in those areas. Great.
And yes, I did just write a blog entry on possibly the most mundane thing I could think of.

No comments: