Friday, September 26, 2008

Beauty in the Breakdown

It's FRIDAY yall. This has been the longest week ever. And of course instead of napping first thing when I got home from school like I was planning on doing, (because I have the sleeping habits of a grandma) a camwhore session took place. I had nothing to do with it. Duhs.

Despite the title of this entry and the fact that I'm blasting the Titanic soundtrack, things are good. I'm exhausted, but looking forward to cuddling up with the Grey's Anatomy season premiere. Fingers crossed that no more of this Izzie/George (lawlGizzie) business will ensue (Who am I kidding? I already checked the spoilers. Bahaha.)

Photobucket
^Been doing that all week. If it weren't for my halfasianness, I would probably be bald by the time I hit 30, I shed so much.

Photobucket

leotard- AA
skirt(that isn't even visible..)- made by Anan

3 comments:

Taghrid said...

ohhh great color leotard!

i love your blog! you deserve more recognition! totally linked you :)

JEYQ said...

goodness your eyes!
im falling in love with your blog with every post.

=]

♥ fashion chalet said...

Your photos are amazing, gorgeous every time. Love the red lipstick and sparkly halter!


xo/ fashion chalet