Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And The Light's Always Red In The Rear-View

You know how people come home from what seems like a ridiculously long day and they slip into something comfortable such as a deliciously worn-out pair of plaid pajamas? Yeah, no. Not for me. Instead, I get the urge to dress up. (SUIT UP! How I Met Your Mother fans? Yeah okay.) So I did.

[Before I get any crap about the whole standing on mattress thing... If I've learned ONE thing from watching America's Next Top Model, it's to always look for the light. I did, and I found it on top of the mattress. Plus, it was super bouncy and fun. Shush.]

Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Dress: Made by Anan
Shoes: BCBG

2 comments:

JEYQ said...

goodness you're chic.

Lauriane said...

Yes, soo much talent.